The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) exam every year for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) comes up with notification for the examination of Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2), SSC CHSL 2019 for the various posts.
• Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
• Data Entry Operator (DEO).
• Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
• Court Clerk.
SSC CHSL 2019 IMPORTANT DATES
SSC has released tentative dates for CHSL 2019 examinations. The important dates on which ssc will conduct examinations are given below.
|Online Application Starts from||05th March 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||05th April 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||June 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||01st July to 26th July 2019 (CBE)|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card||September|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam||29th September 2019(DES)|
SSC CHSL 2019 Salary: Pay Scale
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|LDC/ JSA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.1900 (pre-revised)|
|PA/ SA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO Grade ‘A’||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
SSC CHSL 2019 APPLICATION FEE
- The required application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applications fee should
be payonly through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
SSC CHSL 2019 EXAMINATION PATTERN
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mod|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
- Introduction of a descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- Reduction in time limit for examination of Tier -I from 75 minutes to 60 minutes.